Effective Date: July
Meta SaaS may collect the following personal or Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) from you on the Website:
- First and last name;
- Business Name;
- E-mail Address;
- Mailing Address;
- Phone number;
- Any other information that you voluntarily submit to the Website directly, such as by registering, making a purchase, filling out a form, signing up for our newsletter, or using Live Chat.
Meta SaaS may also collect the following additional information from you on the Website:
- Your geolocation;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your device information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytical data from Google Analytics; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
Meta SaaS uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide you with the Website; personalize your experience to deliver the content and product offerings in which you are most interested; process any requests made by you; process any orders or business contemplated by the Website; communicate with you, respond to customer service requests; improve the Website; identify and fix problems with the Website; update you on changes to the Website; communicate with you concerning your account; to complete a transaction you initiated; and to update you on Meta SaaS products and services offered through the Website or the services of third parties.
You further authorize the following specific uses:
- Enable your use of the Website and its associated services;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure service usage;
- Develop new features;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, live chat, or messages within the Website;
- Customize and/or tailor the Website and your User experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Website;
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and discloses it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- Advertise products and services of Meta SaaS;
- Provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Website;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Provide you with information concerning Meta SaaS benefits or services;
- Store, archive, retrieve, and make copies of your User generated content;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other Meta SaaS applications and/or services; and
- Facilitate your use of the Website and upgrades/replacements to the Website.
We use Google Analytics and remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on the Website. This allows Meta SaaS to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from Meta SaaS in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/), the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/), or using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Meta SaaS stores and protects your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your personal information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States to which only a limited number of individuals have access and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information. You understand and agree that Meta SaaS may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your account.
Meta SaaS uses commercially reasonable efforts and standard technology, such as Malware scanning, to store and help prevent
In order to protect your Personal Information, Meta SaaS uses specific security measures, such Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is denoted in most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from
Meta SaaS may share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Meta SaaS has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third parties who assist Meta SaaS in operating the Website, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with Meta SaaS parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where Meta SaaS has been purchased by a third-party or in the event of a sale of a substantial share of Meta SaaS’s assets;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, Users, or owners/shareholders of Meta SaaS;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where Meta SaaS is otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
You understand and agree that Meta SaaS may specifically share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, or other online merchants in order to complete the services offered through the Website or for marketing, advertising, and other uses.
You may stop Meta SaaS from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact Meta SaaS with any requests regarding your information, but Meta SaaS reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. Meta SaaS honors Do Not Track (“DNT”) Signals, plant cookies, and use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
Purchase or sale of the Website and/or other assets:
Meta SaaS may purchase other businesses or sell components of its business, including, but not limited to, the Website. In the
When using the Website you are obligated to:
Inform Meta SaaS of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your Username, password, and your personal or personally identifiable information.
Third party services and third party links:
Meta SaaS may include or offer third party links, products, and/or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third party Websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Meta SaaS has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their
Under California’s “Shine the Light Law,” California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Meta SaaS has shared your personal or personally identifiable information within the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information, disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Meta SaaS at the address below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy (“COPPA”):
The Website is not intended for or directed to Users under the age of 13, and Meta SaaS does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, Meta SaaS takes reasonable measures to determine that Users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal or personally identifiable information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Meta SaaS, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from the Meta SaaS database.
Fair Information Practice Principles (“FIPPs”):
The Website is in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s FIPPs. In the event of a data breach, we take responsive action by notifying you via e-mail within seven (7) business days of any such breach. Specifically, we adhere to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires individuals to have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
EU/US Privacy Shield Framework:
Meta SaaS complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
Meta SaaS certifies that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement for personal data submitted by our customers in participating European countries through the Services, and our Privacy Shield certification will be available here. We may also process personal data our customers submit relating to individuals in the EU via other compliance mechanisms, including data processing agreements based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
We provide the Services so that our customers can effectively manage the utilization of the software products they pay for. In providing these Services, we process data our customers submit to the Services or instruct us to process on their behalves in connection with the Services ("Customer Data"). While our customers decide what data to submit, Customer Data typically includes profile information and communications between users or among groups of users (e.g., channels), including message text, files, comments, and links.
Purposes of Data Processing
We process Customer Data submitted by customers for the purpose of providing the Services to customers. To fulfill these purposes, we may access data to provide the Services, to prevent or address service or technical problems, to respond to customer support matters, to follow the instructions of our customer who submitted the data, or in response to contractual requirements with our customers.
Third Parties with Whom We May Share Customer Data
We use a limited number of third party providers to assist us in providing the Services to our customers. As of the date hereof, these third party providers perform technical operations such as database monitoring, data storage and hosting services and customer support software tools. These third parties may access, process or store personal data in the course of providing these services, but based on our instructions only.
If we receive personal data subject to our certification under the Privacy Shield and then transfer it to a third-party service provider acting as an agent on our behalf, we have certain liability under the Privacy Shield if both (i) the agent processes the personal data in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield and (ii) we are responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Questions or Complaints
If you are a resident of a European country participating in the Privacy Shield and you believe we maintain your personal data within the scope of this Privacy Shield certification, you may direct any questions or complaints concerning our Privacy Shield compliance to email@example.com or at our mailing address:
Meta SaaS, Inc.
701 Brazos St
Austin, TX 78701
We will work with you to resolve your issue.
If you are a resident of a European country participating in the Privacy Shield and you have not received timely response to your concern, or we have not addressed your concern to your satisfaction, you may seek further assistance, at no cost to you, from JAMS, which is an independent dispute resolution body in the United States.
We also commit to cooperate with competent EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to our customers end users’ human resources data transferred from a European country participating in the Privacy Shield in the context of the employment relationship.
You may also be able to invoke binding arbitration for unresolved complaints but prior to initiating such arbitration, a resident of a European country participating in the Privacy Shield must first: (1) contact us and afford us the opportunity to resolve the issue; (2) seek assistance from JAMS; and (3) contact the U.S. Department of Commerce (either directly or through a European Data Protection Authority) and afford the Department of Commerce time to attempt to resolve the issue. If such a resident invokes binding arbitration, each party shall be responsible for its own attorney’s fees. Please be advised that, pursuant to the Privacy Shield, the arbitrator(s) may only impose individual-specific, non-monetary, equitable relief necessary to remedy any violation of the Privacy Shield Principles with respect to the resident.
U.S. Federal Trade Commission Enforcement
Our Privacy Shield compliance is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Right of Access
Requirement to Disclose
We may disclose personal data when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; or to enforce our contractual obligations.
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000004FMuAAM
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (“CAN-SPAM”):
The CAN-SPAM Act establishes rules for commercial
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email Meta SaaS at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Contact and Notices:
Meta SaaS, Inc.
701 Brazos St
Austin, TX 78701